May the best thought win. Not the one that is presented the loudest.
A typical meeting is someone speaking and everyone listening. Silent meetings are their inversion.
Silent Meetings are:
- 3.Focussed on getting things done
- 1.Initiation A meeting doc is created with:
Once the doc is shared, the meeting is convened.
- 3.All information needed for individuals to deliver on the ask.
- 2.Execution Individuals respond to the doc, and review other's thoughts using comments. Repeat this process until all threads get closed or need escalation to facetime.
- 3.Closure Facetime to close all open threads. Conclusion is documented and the meeting closes.