For individuals that are a good fit, but are not here for the long-term game.
Sometimes, we recruit short-term hires to plug in immediate gaps. That does not mean that the engagement has to have a short expiry.
The 'short-term' merely refers to their currently communicated desire.
These are used if and when a need arises and on a per-project basis.
Short-term engagement work the same as long-term engagements except:
- 1.No compounding benefits like equity, ascend rewards or dividends.
- 2.Only eligible for level 1 and level 2 roles.
- 3.Payouts are on per-project basis.
- 4.No ascend path, day 45 checkgate.
- 5.No ask of using the DKR + feedback loops. Usage is, however, encouraged.